Mt. Healthy City Schools is proud to offer Gateway Mobile Capture to assist you with online registration. This will greatly improve our online registration for parents and staff. The Gateway Mobile Capture feature will make online registration as simple as a Click, Save, and Upload of all supporting documents such as residency, birth records, immunizations, and more from the comfort of your home.
The Gateway Mobile Capture feature will be compatible with all smart devices regardless of operating systems.
To make this feature available to you, we are updating our online registration system on September 21st-23rd. During that time, our Registration Office will be open for in-person registration. Online registration will reopen on Thursday, September 24th.
Thank you for all your support as we work to improve your registration experience with us!
- Two proofs of Residency (current utility bill or a copy of lease/mortgage statement)
- Custody Papers, if applicable
- Original Birth Certificate
- Social Security Card
- Immunization Records
- Physical Examination Form completed within the last year from the first day of this school year for all Kindergartners, first graders new to the Mt. Healthy School District, and all 7th graders.
- Current Transcript and Report Card for grades 1-12