Enrollment in the Mt. Healthy City School District takes place at:
The Board of Education Offices
7615 Harrison Ave.
513-728-4984 phone number for the office
Enrollment hours: Monday-Friday 8 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Closed 12:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m. for lunch
Registration requires several important documents:
- Two proofs of Residency (current utility bill or copy of lease/mortgage statement)
- Custody Papers, if applicable
- Original Birth Certificate
- Social Security Card
- Immunization Records
- Physical Examination Form completed within the last year from the first day of this school year for all Kindergarteners, first graders new to the Mt. Healthy School District, and all 7th graders.
- Current Transcript and Report Card for grades 1-12
Please bring these necessary papers to the board office.
NEW CHANGES TO ENROLLMENT!
Preschool students must be 3 years old on or before August 1, 2018 for the 2018-2019 school year.
Kindergarten students must turn 5 years old before August 1, 2018 for the 2018-2019 school year.