Enrollment in the Mt. Healthy City School District takes place online. This link is for NEW K-12 STUDENTS ONLY. If you do not have access to a computer or online device, you may come to the Mt. Healthy City School Board of Education Office at the address below.
Preschool students MUST use the link to the right to sign up on the waiting list. Please read carefully the information about Preschool registration.
The Board of Education Offices
7615 Harrison Ave.
513-728-4984 phone number for the office
Enrollment hours: Monday-Friday 8 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Closed 12:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m. for lunch
Registration requires several important documents:
- Two proofs of Residency (current utility bill or a copy of lease/mortgage statement)
- Custody Papers, if applicable
- Original Birth Certificate
- Social Security Card
- Immunization Records
- Physical Examination Form completed within the last year from the first day of this school year for all Kindergartners, first graders new to the Mt. Healthy School District, and all 7th graders.
- Current Transcript and Report Card for grades 1-12
Please bring these necessary papers to the board office.
NEW CHANGES TO ENROLLMENT!
Preschool students must be 3 years old on or before August 1, 2020, for the 2020-2021 school year.
Kindergarten students must turn 5 years old before August 1, 2020, for the 2020-2021 school year.