Mt. Healthy City School District offers health and mental-health related services to its students.
District Nurse: Mt. Healthy employs a district nurse who oversees assistant nurses and clinic aides at each of our buildings. The District Nurse is responsible for the health needs throughout the school district. Some of the health services provided are:
- Emergency care to students and staff
- Scoliosis, vision and hearing screening
- Participation in special education needs and evaluations
- Maintenance of health records
- Support of proper medication policy
- Supervision of immunization requirements
- Required personal needs for students
- Special needs service to severely challenged students
- Collaboration with medical agencies and physicians
Carolyn Adee, District Nurse and Jr/Sr High School: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jeanette Moore, Clinic Aide- Jr/Sr High School: email@example.com
Assistant Nurse - North Elementary:
Armaity Bharucha, Clinic Aide- North Elementary: firstname.lastname@example.org
Latisha Prayer, R.N. - Assistant Nurse - South Elementary: email@example.com
Jennifer Gwinner, Clinic Aide - South Elementary: firstname.lastname@example.org
School Counselors: The professional school counselor is a certified/licensed educator trained in school counseling with unique qualifications and skills to address all students’ academic, personal/social and career development needs. School counselors serve a vital role in maximizing student achievement. They promote equity and access to opportunities and rigorous educational experiences for all students.
Please contact the Junior-Senior High School to connect with one of our school counselors!
Elementary Social Workers:
Andrew Pardi - North Elementary: email@example.com
Christine Smith - South Elementary: firstname.lastname@example.org