Enrollment in the Mt. Healthy City School District takes place at the Board of Education, 7615 Harrison Ave.
Registration requires several important documents:
- Two proofs of Residency (current utility bill or copy of lease/mortgage statement)
- Custody Papers, if applicable
- Original Birth Certificate
- Social Security Card
- Immunization Records
- Physical Examination Form completed within the last year from the first day of this school year for all Kindergarteners, first graders new to the Mt. Healthy School District, and all 7th graders.
- Current Transcript and Report Card
Please bring these necessary papers to the board office.
Kindergarten students enrolling in the district must turn 5 years old before Sept. 30th of the upcoming school year.